Do you Have a Bed Bug Problem?
1. Are you waking up in the morning covered in a rash of itchy red bites?
2. Are you having trouble sleeping at night because of the stress and anxiety of
getting bit by bed bugs over and over?
3. Are you embarrassed because your arms have a long row of bites on them right now, or worried that someone else might find out that you’ve been dealing with a bed bug infestation and start treating you differently?
4. Are you having long days where you’re not functioning at your best because you’re tired and sleepy due to having your regular sleep patterns disrupted?
Don’t worry, this is all completely normal, you’re not alone. Bed bugs are a major challenge, even in the 21st century and world governments are about 50 years behind in doing anything about it.
But, to make matters worse, most people don’t know where to even begin, and the average cost of professional bed bug removal or an exterminator is around $1,000.
Pain and Suffering Dealing with Bedbugs
I know it’s tough…
dealing with confusion in not knowing what to do or how much it’s all going to cost, itchy red bites, sleepless nights, social stigma regarding bites and having bed bugs, but let me ask you this:
How bad will it get if you don’t do something about the problem right now?
Can you really….
* Afford to wait around for your landlord to deal with the problem or shell out the big bucks on an exterminator?
* Can you tolerate days and weeks of being lethargic and cranky, or moody because you’re not getting enough sleep?
* Are your relationships suffering or are you doing poorly at work?
* Are you having trouble in school, or do you just generally feel like crap all the time?
Also, how many hours, days, weeks or months do you really have to spend searching the internet for a solution that you still don’t know for sure if it will work? If you read the comments section on some videos, you’ll get some pretty crazy responses from people: “I heard that if you spray your whole house down with alcohol, that gets rid of them. I heard if you drop a nuclear bomb on your house, that gets rid of bedbugs.”
The Benefits of Solving Your Bed Bug Problem Right Now
“But what happens if you actually do something about your bed bug problem, right now?”
In just a few days you could begetting a full night’s sleep, improving health, feeling good and resting easy not anxious and worried, itchy and nasty, peace of mind knowing you’ve done all you can do yourself to get rid of the problem, peace of mind knowing that you’re bed bug free moving forward.
What would life be like if everything was back to normal by next week? Would that make a difference in your life?
Common Obstacles and Issues Holding People Back from Eradicating Bedbugs
– Objections: it’s too much work, it’s too hard, I might mess it up, I don’t believe you and can’t trust you, it’s a scam, it might not work, I don’t have enough money
Some people might think it sounds too good to be true, because after all, bed bugs are a big problem, and nobody knows that better than you.
1. It’s not much work at all, plus you’d still have to do some of the things I recommend in the guide yourself if you got an exterminator
2. It will literally only take 30 minutes to clean your bedroom and get rid of clutter or the things under your bed, then inspect your bed frame and surrounding area
3. I might mess it up- There’s nothing to mess up, plus we give you an easy-to-follow video of me applying the product in a room so it’s impossible to mess up
4. I have video proof that it works which you get when you order that it works where I literally use the product on live bed bugs in a demonstration in a simulation
5. I’ve been doing this for over 6 years now, if it were a scam I would have been shut down a long time ago plus I have real testimonials to back everything I say up.
6. I’m not the only one in this business offering this type of solution, though I am the only one making it simple and explaining the benefits.
Real Reasons Why It Might Not Actually Work for Your Bed Bug Infestation
The only reasons it might not work:
1. You don’t do everything recommended in the guide and the how-to video.
2. Extremely rare case of exotic bed bugs who have built up a resistance through their genetics
3. You live next door to the nest, they’re not actually hiding primarily in your residence
For People Struggling Financially Who Have Bed Bugs
Recently the price of the guide went from 20 bucks down to 10, so just about everyone can afford it.
Times are hard, getting rid of bed bugs shouldn’t have to be.
1. In just 5 minutes, you could be on your way to proactively and completely eliminating your bed bug problem.
2. The prep time takes about 15 minutes, and loading your bedsheets into a washer and dryer takes about 15 minutes. Applying the product takes about 10 minutes. Be done with everything you need to do in less than 1 hour.
3. Once you understand how the system works, there are no hidden charges or anything that should ever cost you more than 10 or 15 bucks for the raw materials, and you’ll be able use this system moving forward for ants, ticks, fleas, and other insect pests.
Thanks and Good Luck
Whatever you do, I sincerely wish you luck. Thanks for watching this video and visiting the site. You are not alone. But if you’ll take action today, you’ll be well on your way to a bed bug free life. Take care!